The Titan Hydraulic Cylinder delivers the power you need to run your hydraulic attachments!
Rated to handle continuous loads of 3000 PSI, this heavy duty cylinder is great for replacing cylinders, or even for building your own attachments— versatility is the name of the game.
- Building an attachment? Save time and money using a Titan cylinder.
- Replace an old cylinder, saving your attachment from the scrap yard.
- Rated to handle a continuous load of 3,000 PSI.
- Pressure tested with ports sealed from the factory.
- Double acting cylinder
- Weight: 88.2 lb
- Bore: 5"
- Stroke: 24"
- Rod diameter: 1.75"
- Pin to Pin: 35"
- Port to Port: 25.5"
- Rod length extended: 31.5"
- Rod length retracted: 1.5"
- Overall length extended: 66 7/8"
- Overall length retracted: 36 7/8"
- Top Pin inside diameter: 1 1/8"
- Bottom Pin outside diameter: 1/2"
- Port size: 11/16" (17mm)
- Working pressure: 3,000 PSI