This pallet fork/ hay spear/ trailer receiver hitch attachment will fit John Deere & will handle most lifting and light weight towing tasks without taxing your machines power or lift capacity. The lightweight steel frame is designed to be the most efficient fork attachment out there. The integrated hitch receiver is perfect for moving trailers and other equipment around without having to change implements. Hay spear rated for 3000 pounds is made by United Bale Spears and comes with a 1 year warranty. It is great for moving round and square bales.Show More Show Less
- Fits John Deere Quick tach Hookup
- Top pin set fits H120, D120, 210, 200x, 200cx, 300cx, 300x, 305, 400x, 400cx, 410, 419, 420, 430, 440, & 460 series loaders.
- Bottom pin set fits 500, 510, 520, 521, 540, 541, & 542 series Ag loaders.
- 3000 lbs capacity
- Standard 2" Trailer Hitch Receiver
- Hay Spears included
- The swiss army knife of Tractor Attachments that Fits John Deere
- Total weight: 114 lbs (frame only)
- Height: 19"
- Comes with 1, 49" main spear and 2, 17" stabilizers
- Fork length: 36"
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.