- Fits Category 1 tractors
- Runs on a standard 3 Point linkage for Cat 1
- Cat 2 customers contact us for more information
- Works with your tractor's hydraulic system or a standard PTO pump (not included)
- An external PTO pump can power this backhoe if your tractor does not have hydraulics
- Hydraulic thumb included
- If hooking up through your tractors hydraulics, bypassing the Backhoe's oil reservoir will be necessary with the specialized bypass hose kit
- The bypass hose kit is available additionally if you plan to use your tractor's hydraulics. See our other listings for information
BYPASS HOES FEATURES:
- Fits the control valve of Titan Attachments LW-6A and LW-7A models of the LW Backhoes
- Bypass the oil reservoir to connect your Titan Attachments LW-6A and LW-7A backhoe’s control valve to your tractor’s hydraulics
LW6A 6 FT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Bucket Size: 16-in.
- Max Digging Depth: 73-in.
- Max Digging Height: 98-in.
- Max Digging Radius: 110-in.
- Load Over Height: 55-in.
- Ground Clearance: 11-in.
- Width At Stabilizing Legs: 71-in.
- Bucket Rotation: 160-Degrees
- Suggested Engine HP: 18 – 70
- Recommended HP: 30 and up
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2,300-3,000 psi
- Minimum Flow Rate: 4 GPM
- Connectors Included: 0.25-in. and 0.75-in.
- Product Weight: 1036 lb.
BYPASS HOES SPECIFICATIONS:
- Length: 74.5-in.
- Hose Diameter: 0.75-in.
- Straight Fitting: 0.75-in.
- 90 Degree Fitting: 1-in.
- Fitting Thread Style: British
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.