Add a custom digging edge to your own loader machine’s bucket! This tooth bar kit package includes a 72” long bar, 2 side brackets, & mounting equipment (bolts, washers, & nylon locks), as well as 7 23TF teeth, 7 shanks, & locking pins. We recommend separating teeth 6” to 9” apart. The American-made heavy duty tooth bar from United Attachments is perfect for digging up compacted soils, sod, & gravel with your current bucket attachment. The simple bolt on design eliminates the need for a second bucket, protects the cutting edge, & improves digging efficiency of your loader machine. It is very easy to install! Simply drill 2 holes in the side of your bucket, bolt on the tooth bar, & your machine is ready for work. United Attachments & Titan Distributors sell a huge line of buckets, backhoe thumbs, tooth bars, teeth, & other skid steer attachments. Check our listings to find the right products for you.
- Package includes a United Attachments tooth bar kit, 7 23TF teeth and 7 shanks.
- Fits all standard buckets
- Protects bucket's cutting edge
- Eliminate the need for two buckets
- Tooth bar is made in the USA!
- Bolt On design for easy removal
- OEM Quality
- Adapter Part #: 2740-23
- Flex Pin Part #: 23TFP
- Weld On Shank adapter
- Bar material: Mild carbon steel
- Bolts are coarse thread
- Teeth dimensions: 5.9” long x 2.9” wide
- Inside Width of Tooth Pocket: 1.6"
- Flex pin dimensions: 2.15" x .7" x .4"
- Bar dimensions: 72” long x 4” wide x 0.5” thick
- Side bar mounts: 8” long x 3” wide x 3/8” thick
- Teeth material: Heat treated and tempered steel
Custom Design: Cut tooth bar from 72” to your preferred length; Weld shanks onto bar according to your needs; Package includes a United Attachments tooth bar kit with mounting hardware & side mounts, 7 23TF teeth and 7 shanks
Compatibility: Easy to attach to any excavator or skid steer bucket
Usage: Attach to your bucket’s cutting edge to protect it and improve its digging power
Durability: Heavy duty steel construction; Thick metal design easily withstands digging materials of different kinds
Dimensions: Bar dimensions: 72” long x 4” wide x 0.5” thick; Teeth dimensions: 5.9” long x 2.9” wide; Side bar mounts: 8” long x 3” wide x 3/8” thick