Pallet Fork Extensions For Skid Steers
skid steer pallet fork extensions
pallet fork extensions have a variety of uses. however, you'll need to put in some time and preliminary research to ensure your extensions fit correctly on your current pallet fork rig. below, we've gathered all the information about titan pallet fork extension features you need to know before you purchase your add-ons so you can make an educated buying decision.
titan pallet fork extension features
before you purchase your extensions, consider the primary titan pallet fork extension features. the included features are comparable to high-end, brand-name extensions but are only a fraction of the cost.
some primary features include:
- composed of high tensile steel - the metal used in these pallet fork extensions is high-quality and extremely durable. they're able to withstand large loads and easily lift and transport items from location to location.
- weather resistant - unlike many extensions, the titan pallet fork extensions will not rust or wear in unfavorable weather. this feature helps keep them in excellent condition and allows them to outlast brand-name extensions.
- designed for forklifts - made with forklifts in mind, these extensions fit most forks. they're easy to attach and include a loop-style strap to help hold the extensions in place, meaning you'll never have to worry about slipping
these are the primary features of the extensions. titan designed them as an effective and easy way to lengthen forklift blades up to 84 inches. still, thanks to their innovative design and high-quality materials, they're highly reliable and will last for years to come.
how skid steer pallet fork extensions work
let’s take a look at how skid steer pallet fork extensions work. the design itself is relatively simple, and installing them is fairly easy to do. titan designed these add-ons to increase the length of your pallet fork, allowing you to lift and transport large objects easily.
these extensions fit forks up to 5 inches wide. to install them, simply slide the extensions over your current fork prongs. there is a loop-style steel strap included, used to keep the extensions in place. once installed, they're ready to be used.
pallet fork extension specifications
here are the main titan pallet fork extension specifications that you need to know:
- powder-coated yellow
- high-quality tensile steel
- comes in 60 x 4.5 inches, 72 x 4.5 inches, 84 x 4.5 inches, 72 x 5.5 inches and 84 x 5.5 inches
- includes a steel retaining strap to help keep the extensions in place and reduce the risk of slipping
- includes two extensions in your selected size
additionally, the sleeve size impacts the weight of the extension, which is important to note. the weight for each length and width is as follows:
- 60 x 4.5 inches - 35 pounds
- 72 x 4.5 inches - 42 pounds
- 72 x 5.5 inches - 46 pounds
- 84 x 4.5 inches - 50 pounds
- 84 x 5.5 inches - 54 pounds
ultimately, these are a great solution for individuals looking to quickly and easily increase their forks' length. they're affordable but made to last, meaning you're getting a great quality product you can use for years.