This attachment is proudly made in the USA by United Attachments. It is built with the highest quality materials and workmanship to exceed your expectations.
The UA Pallet Fork Hay Frame attachment by Titan Attachments is designed to connect your skid steer or tractor equipped with the SSQA or universal skid steer style quick tach system. The hay frame attachment will feature a 2-in receiver hitch, Conus 2 sleeves for installing hay bale spears, and slotted carriage bars for mounting class 2 pallet fork blades. A see-through headache rack is welded to the frame to increase its durability and capacity, along with adding security to your loader arms. No need to worry about logs, hay bales, and other items that are transported from falling back on your loader arms, all of these will come standard with this hay frame attachment. There is no need to have a frame for hay bales, one for moving pallets and debris, and another for moving trailers. Use this one frame to replace them all!
EASILY TRANSPORT HAY BALES, TRAILERS, AND PALLETS: With this frame attachment’s all in one design, you can quickly move big round hay bales using hay spears. Adding pallet forks will allow you to move standard pallets, logs, and other debris. The built-in 2-in receiver makes moving trailers a breeze.
MADE IN USA: The UA pallet fork frame and hay bale attachment is designed and built in the USA by United Attachments. It is built with the highest quality materials and workmanship to exceed your expectations.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST TRACTORS: Made to fit skid steers and tractor loaders with the universal skid steer style quick tach system. This type of connection is found in most tractors, such as Kubota, New Holland, John Deere, and Ford.
REMOVABLE PALLET FORK BLADES AND SPEARS: For your convenience, the hay spears are removable, allowing you to add class II pallet fork blades to the carriage bars already installed in the hay frame. They will enable you to use the spears, forks, or both at the same time when desired. You can remove them all when only the receiver hitch is needed as well.
HEAVY-DUTY FRAME: The powder-coated orange structural steel frame is welded headache rack, this frame will have a massive 4,000 lb capacity, allowing you to tackle even the toughest jobs while providing rust resistance to the steel from the elements of the weather.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Universal Skid Steer Quick Tach Mounting System
- Standard 2-in trailer receiver hitch is welded to the frame
- Carriage Bars and Hay Spear Sleeves are already installed
- All in one frame design for moving pallets, large round hay bales, and trailers
- Frame only, Forks and Spears Sold Separately
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Universal Skid Steer Quick Tach Mounting System.
- Standard 2-in trailer receiver hitch is welded to the frame.
- Carriage Bars and Hay Spear Sleeves are already installed.
- All in one frame design for moving pallets, large round hay bales, and trailers.
- Frame Width: 46-in.
- Frame Height: 29.5-in.
- Main Spear Sleeve: Conus 2
- Finish: Powder-Coated Orange
- Accepts Class II Pallet Fork Blades
- Frame Capacity: 4,000 lb.
- Frame Weight: 120 lb.