Titan clamp on pallet forks slide over the cutting edge of the your bucket and clamp down locking the unit in place. This package includes 3 pallet fork blades, allowing you to easily move fence posts, lumber, pallets, and logs around.
- Just clamp the forks to your bucket you are ready to lift.
- Roll back protection slots included!
- The clamp works great and chain is not needed but Chain holes are included if you want added security for lifting monster loads or for use on extra hard jobs like clearing heavy brush.
- The use of three forks is great for clearing brush, debris or lifting bulky loads or you can use a pair for standard pallet loads.
- 5,000 lb combined capacity.
- The forks reach 43" in front of the cutting edge of your bucket.
- 60" total length
- Width: 4"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: 49 lb each fork