- Proudly made in the USA!
- Universal Skid Steer Quick Tach Mounting System.
- Standard 2” trailer receiver hitch is welded to the frame.
- 49” Hay Spear and two 17” Stabilizer Spears included.
- Two 36” Class II Pallet Fork Blades included.
- All in one frame design for moving pallets, large round hay bales, and trailers.
- Total Weight: 310 LB
- Frame Only Weight: 120 LB
- Pallet Fork Blades Weight: 80 LB each
- Frame Width: 46”
- Frame Height: 29.5”
- Pallet Fork Blade Length: 36”
- Main Hay Spear Length: 49”
- Stabilizer Hay Spear Length: 17”
- Frame Capacity: 4,000 LB
- Pallet Fork Blade Capacity: 4,000 LB per pair
- Hay Spear Capacity: 3,000 LB
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.