- Hydraulic adjustable forks keep you in the cab and working, making the job easier and faster.
- Dual cylinders adjust your forks and keep them centered on your frame.
- Frame is compatible with Class II forks.
- Universal skid steer mounting style.
- Integrated head ache rack protects your machine and operator from fall back.
- Side steps on each side make entering and exiting your skid steer easy and safer.
- Frame weight: 209 LB
- Frame width: 45.5"
- Frame height: 42"
- Weight capacity: 4,000 LB
- Mounting style: Universal skid steer
- Side steps: 2
- Fitting Thread Size: 9/16-18
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.