- Mini Skid Steer Quick Tach.
- Cylinder rod cover protects hoses and cylinder from accidental damage that can occur during everyday use.
- A max grapple jaw opening of 24" allows this attachment to accommodate for many different job applications.
- This root grapple is ideal for those cleaning up sites with trees, roots, rocks, brush, etc.
- Overall Width: 42"
- Grapple Width: 32.5"
- Spacing between Tines: 7"
- Overall Length: 27.5"
- Overall Height: 25"
- Weight: 318 LB
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.