The Conus 1 United Bale Spear™ has a 1,350 lbs capacity and 1 3/8" diameter and uses the C1 weld in sleeve (see measurements in photo). The 39" United Bale Spear™ is designed for use with farm and construction equipment and can handle any of your daily needs. Used in hay attachments, grapples, buckets, and other skid steer and tractor attachments. This spear is forged and tempered for maximum strength. Each spear is painted red, stamped with the United Bale Spear logo, and includes our trademarked blue nut. The included C1 sleeve is designed specifically for the Conus I spear to provide a tight fit with no play.
- Includes weld in C1 sleeve (collar)
- Square Shaft
- Trademarked United Bale Spears™ blue nut
- Stamped with United Bale Spears™ makers mark
- Forged and heat treated for strength and durability
- Length: 39 in.
- Diameter: 1 3/8" tapered to penetrate a hay bale without pushing it off of the stack
- Capacity: 1,350 lbs.
- Weight: 13 lbs