- Universal skid steer mounting style.
- The most versatile attachment you can own for your skid steer.
- The all-in-one attachment for grappling, dozing, back-filling, spreading, loading, digging, and fine grading.
- Fully welded bucket teeth and cutting edge makes breaking ground a breeze.
- Dual cylinders with greasable fittings.
- Constructed of A36 steel.
- Weight Capacity: 2865 LB
- Volume Capacity: 0.7 Cubic Yard
- Weight: 1,122 LB
- Width: 84"
- Height: 34"
- Depth: 27.8"
- Bucket opening: 39.25"
- Hydraulic cylinders: 2
- Bucket material: 3/8"
- Cutting edge: 5/8"
- Teeth: 10
- Steel notes: A36 steel
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.