The mechanical thumb for a backhoe attaches to the boom and has 5 possible positions to help you stabilize materials which are hard to control.
Simply fold it back or slide out of the way when not in use. Hands down the easiest way to upgrade your backhoe. Please measure your bucket before ordering to ensure a proper match. A mismatched thumb will result in damage to your backhoe, as larger backhoes have more bucket force. For example: if you mount a 25” thumb on a hoe that requires a 31” one, you will probably bend or break your equipment. Make sure that this thumb is at least the length of your bucket when measured from boom to the teeth or the warranty may voided if damage occurs.
- Bolt-on design
- Folds out of the way when not in use.
- Please measure your bucket before ordering
- 5 possible positions
- Fits backhoes with up to 3 3/16" boom width
- Kubota BX25, BX24, BX23, BX22, BT601, BT751, Woods BH6000 Groundbreaker Backhoe, Titan Fronthoe, Mahindra 1710 Backhoe
- Material: .4" steel body, and 1" steel support
- Jaw length: 16.5"
- Opening width: 3 3/16"
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Weight: 42 lbs