It’s time you quit using shovels and straining your back — instead, let your tractor do the work! At Titan Attachments, our tractor parts are designed with a high-quality, heavy-duty material. This backhoe excavator attachment is no exception. Use it to dig up dirt, break up asphalt, or even pave roads. Its curved boom is especially useful when excavating. The boom does not touch the edge of the excavation, so dirt won’t fall back into the hole. This also helps protect the backhoe from any self-inflicted scuffs, scratches, or dents. The curved design of the boom also makes for efficient elevator operation, so you can raise or lower it with ease. The lightweight design is ideal for smaller tractors that are equipped with a Category 0, 3 point connection, and is designed for light-duty applications such as digging garden beds, trenches, fence posts, water pumps, and more. The backhoe will come equipped with hydraulic stabilizer feet, that when engaged, support the backhoe's weight and the force it applies when in use. This eliminates the need for a subframe. The Titan Attachments BK175 Backhoe is ready to help you maintain your land at a wallet-friendly price. Even though the BK175 is designed to connect to your Cat 0, 3 point, it also is equipped with the mini-skid steer mounting system found on Toro and other walk-behind skid steers.
NOTE: DOES NOT FIT A CATEGORY 1 OR 2 TRACTOR
MULTI-PURPOSE: Backhoes can be used to complete a variety of tasks and jobs. Many people use backhoes for construction, demolition, and transportation. They can also be used for landscaping, digging dirt, and reconstructing roads. The possibilities are endless when you use our Titan BK175 backhoe attachment and is designed to handle all of your light-duty needs.
SMOOTH CONTROLS: Operating your backhoe should be effortless. The Titan backhoe features swing cushioning, a curved boom, dual swing cylinders, and controllable hydraulic valves that all combine together to give you steady, gentle operating. No longer do you need to deal with jerky movements and poor performance – invest in Titan for high-quality tractor implements.
CURVED BOOM: A curved boom allows for more efficient elevator operation. Raise and lower the boom with ease when you use the Titan backhoe attachment. The boom does not touch the edge of the excavator which protects the backhoe and prevents dirt from falling back into the hole. This incredibly useful piece of equipment will help you dig and excavate efficiently.
LIGHT WEIGHT DESIGN: This backhoe is designed to attach easily to your Cat 0, 3 point and handle all of your light-duty tasks. Its powder-coated all-steel construction will withstand harsh weather conditions and unfavorable climates, so you don’t need to worry about rust or oxidation. Additionally, powder coating reinforces its durability and sturdiness so that you can enjoy it for years to come. Order today!
GET THE JOB DONE: Titan Attachments is committed to providing our customers with quality tractor attachments and implements at great prices – everything you need to get the job done. We offer everyday free shipping and a one-year warranty on all of our products.
- Powder-coated steel body to prevent rust
- Hydraulic Hoses and Ag style couplers included
- Dual Swing Cylinders
- Curved boom for more efficient elevator operation (Boom does not touch the edge of the excavation, protects backhoe, prevents dirt from falling back into the hole)
- Replaceable teeth
- Italian made valves
- Replacement parts always available
- Also compatible with Toro style mounting system
- Digging Depth: 6 FT 4-in.
- Bucket Size: 12-in.
- Load Height: 62-in.
- Reach From Swing Post: 100-in.
- Operating Pressure: 1,800 PSI
- Bucket Digging Force: 2,600 lb.
- Recommended Tractor HP: <20 HP
- Boom Lift Capacity: 385 lb.
- Transport Width (With Stabilizers Up): 40-in.
- Ground Clearance: 10.5-in.
- Overall Operating Height (Fully Raised): 92-in.
- Bucket Rotation: 180-Degrees
- Stabilizer Width (Spread): 74-in.
- Dipper Boom Digging Force: 1,250 lb.
- Hydraulic Volume Requirements: 5-7 GPM
- 3 Point Hitch: Category 0 (Lift Pins Not Included)
- Weight: 760 lb.